Parenting classes are provided to increase your skills so that you can effectively nurture your children and provide a good environment for the spiritual, emotional, and physical growth for the entire family. This program provides 6 sessions in a group discussion and training format:
1. Principles of Growth and Development (Mental, emotional development
from infant to teenager).
2. The Negative Affects of Domestic Violence on the Family.
3. What it Means for be a Family (bonding, boundaries, goodness, badness, healthy relationships)
4. Emotional Health of Family Members: (Love, positive interactions, solving problems)
5. Setting Boundaries for the Family (Rules and consequences)
Positive Vital Intersections to Help Build Healthy Minds (includes proper discipline)
This group meets on Wednesday nights between 6:30 and 8:00 pm.
Parenting classe cost $15 per session and are payable prior to each sesssion.
Many of our clients tell us that they learned invaluable information that helped them significantly in their parenting skills in addition to meeting court requirements. We are here to help you. Just ask.